Carrying capacity requirements change from trip to trip. In the past this often meant owning multiple packs to accommodate load variances. The Defender eliminates the need for several packs as it’s designed for versatility. Conveniently placed straps allow you to compress the pack for short duration loads or specific uses. For longer expeditions the Defender’s cavernous main compartment expands to hold enough gear and supplies for extended stays in the field.
This kit includes:
- Defender Pack
- Go Bag Lid
- 2 Compression straps
- 26" x 12" x 8"
- Top loading design, with spindrift collar
- Dual zipper front access without removing straps
- 2 rows of PALS, 3 columns wide on the front flap
- 3 rows of PALS, 5 columns wide on each side pocket
- 2 side pockets that fit 3 liter hydration bladders, with loop hanger
- Passthrough openings on each side pocket for hydration
- Internal hydration pocket
- Over the shoulder zipper for cables or hydration
- Ring and hook attachment points for modularity
- Adjustable height shoulder straps
- Antimicrobial mesh back panel with ventilation channel
- Weight: 4.6 lbs.
- Volume: 3000 cubic inches + side pockets + lid capacity
- Material: 500d Cordura and 330d Cordura